Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Start of a Blog

The rest of the world seems to be blogging these days so why not start one myself? As someone who struggles to find time to make a single journal entry, my hope is that this might be a format that's easier to keep up with.

My goal for this blog is three fold. First, I hope to keep family and friends updated on what's going on with our family. Second, I intend to keep an update of how Christ is challenging and changing me in daily, practical ways. And finally, I intend to have fun through the following of current events (for me that means entertainment!) such as movies, sports and misc events that intrigue me.

I hope my writings will make you smile and encourage you (and hopefully be more frequent then my journal entries!:)

Scott

1 comment:

Lynn said...

For real Scott, count down to Indiana Jones?!!!? Only you!!

So glad you started a blog!!