Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh yeah, we have a blog - time to update it! ;)

Our intention when starting this blog was to keep family and friends updated on what's going on in our lives. We did alright for the first six months or so but man have we stunk at it the past few months. Life is busy. Meg and I are tired. Our girls are absolutely wonderful and they keep us on our toes! Here are some fun pictures from the past couple of months. Enjoy!

Ruby Grace is growing up so quickly. She is constantly smiling and she smiles with her entire body.

We felt embarrassed when the girls doctor asked if they're wearing helmets when riding their trikes. Oops, bad parents! It wasn't long before they had the full set of helmet with knee and elbow pads. They love them!

Our cutie Emma!

This is currently my favorite picture of Ruby and it's on the desktop of my laptop. Every time I see it I can't help but smile. Ruby is learning a ton these days. She's starting to wave and is working on clapping.

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

Hey guys, it is great to see new pictures of the girls. Kimberly and the kids are coming back to visit for the month of July. I'm sure they will want to join up a few times for play dates, and Lauren is going to go to the VBS at GPCC, so hopefully will be in there with Abby and Emma as well.

Keep the updates coming!
The Smiths